Elisa Perotti
Professional Teacher
Travelling by plane II like fly by airplane. I like taken off moment, while I have a little bit scare during the landed. When I have to be flight, I am so very happy, because I am going to start my vacation. I am annoying when I must to go to airport, because it is from my house far away. I must to travel by car for two hours before to arrive the airport. For me, this trip by car is a very annoying.

Travelling by plane

II like flying by airplane. I like taken off moment, while I have get a little bit scare during the landeding. When I have to be flight, I am so very happy because I am going to start my vacation. I am annoying ed when I must to go to the airport because it is far away from my house. I have must to travel by car for two hours before to arrive  get to the airport. For me, this trip by car driving is a very annoying.

Very good job, Elisa! Keep writing, and you'll get better very soon! Do you travel a lot? 

well done!

Travelling by plane

I like flying by plane. I like the moment of taking-off, while I get a little bit scared during landing. When I have a flight, I am so very happy because I am going to start my vacation. I am annoyed to go to the airport, because it is far away from my house. I have to travel by car for two hours to get to the airport. For me, this trip by car is very annoying.