Farah
London I've just been back from London! i spent 3 days there and it was absolutely amazing! it was my 3rd time in the city but it's alwaysss soo good to be back there :) soo much things to do, to see, the people are very nice! yeah... no words this is my first post so its probably bad but i hope i'll got some corrections if i did some mistakes, im sure i did

London

I've just been come back from London! I spent 3 three days there and it was absolutely amazing! It was my 3rd third time in the city but it's alwaysss soo good to be back there ["there" is OK but not needed] :) soo much many things to do, to see, and the people are very nice [yes we are :D]! Yeah... no words. 

This is my first post so it's probably bad. but I hope I'll got get some corrections if I did make some mistakes - I'm sure I did.

[Not bad :) Remember capital 'I's and capitals at the start of sentences, and apostrophes for abbreviations like I am to I'm and it is to it's. Best not to use numbers in writing unless the number is over ten i.e. eight, nine, ten, 11, 12..., and only 3rd instead of third if it's a date i.e. Match 3rd.]

London

I've just returned (been back) from London! I spent three (3) days there and it was absolutely amazing! It was my third visit (3rd time in the city) and (but) it's always so good to go (be) back there :) so much things to do, to see, the people are very nice! yeah... no words

This is my first post so its probably not perfect (bad) buthope I'll receive (got) some corrections if I made (i did) some mistakes. I'm suredid

London

I've just been come back from London! I spent 3 days there and it was absolutely amazing! it was my 3rd time in the city but it's alwaysss soo good to be back there :) soo much many things to do, to see, the people are very nice! yeah... no words

this is my first post so it's (it is =>it's) probably bad but i hope i'll got some corrections if i did made some mistakes. im I'm sure i did