Giulia Baroni
My favourite sport I play basketball in a team in my town. I have played it since i've 7 years. When i started i had few friens but not longer i made new special friends. Two years ago my team joined with another team, i was a little bit sad because i wasn's sure if i could make new frinds because you have to know that i'm too shy... but as soon as i hadn't expected i founded fantastic teamates. My role is "guard" but recently i improvise as playmaker i'm not too good. According to me this sport is the best sport, is a team sport that makes you grow well, you could make a lot of friends in your team but also your adversaries in some tournament or watching a match together. This sport make me know some principles such as friendship, collaboration, think together at the same goal, be happy for a mate success and cry with him for an accident or bad result. Basket is life
1

My favourite sport

I play basketball in a team in my town. I have played it since i was 7 years old. When i started i had few friends but after not very long i made new special friends. Two years ago my team joined with another team, i was a little bit sad because i wasn's sure if i could make new frinds because you have to know that i'm too shy... but as soon as i hadn't expected i found fantastic teamates. My role is "guard" but recently i (improvise as playmaker i'm not too good--What does this sentence mean?). According to my opinion this sport is the best sport, is a team sport that makes you grow well, you can not only make a lot of friends in your team but also can meet your adversaries in some tournament or watch a match together. This sport makes me know some principles such as friendship, collaboration, think together at the same goal, be happy for a mate's success and cry with him for an accident or a bad result. Basket is life.

--Congratulations and hope you make progress everyday!