Jenny
Future Everyone has his own dream about the future,despite how old and how rich he or she is.The same to me,in the future,I want to be a teacher and have many many books to read and many place I can reach.But now ,before I can reach my goal ,there are so many problems ahead of me that I don't know what and how should I do .Sometimes I may feel I'm a absolutely loser .

Future

Everyone has their own vision of (his own dream about) the future,despite how old or (and) how rich they are. (he or she is.) I am the same and ( to me,) in the future (,I) want to be a teacher, so need to read many books and study. ( and have many many books to read and many place I can reach.But now ,) Before I can reach my goal , I have (there are so) many problems to overcome (ahead of me that I) and don't know (what and) how I should deal with them. (I do .)Sometimes, I (may) feel as if I'm a absolutely loser .

Future

Everyone has his their own dream about the future,despite no matters how old and how rich he or she is.The Same to me,in the future I want to be a teacher and have many many books to read I want to read many books . and I also want to reach many places I can reach.But now ,before I can reach my goal ,there are so many problems ahead of me that I have to faced and that I don't know what should I do and how should I do I deal with it. Sometimes I may feel like I'm an absolutely a loser.