YoY
English teacher for an advanced student wanted Hello italki teachers, I am currently looking for some English native teachers who has a experience, focus, or good idea to teach advanced level a student. There are number of good teachers offering lessons for fairly reasonable prices here. But, I do not know who I should ask. My problem is stepping up to a truly advanced level as a ESL speaker. (No need to be fluent like natives) I think I have learned long enough as an OK English speaker and listener since I had lived in the US for years and graduated the university there. I have a specific problem I keep facing even during the past stay in the US, which is that my brain keeps telling me I am OK with staying at my current level of English since I do not have much difficulty in communicating with foreigners in English. Maybe, I neglect to use new vocabularies or do not even find my mistakes during my speech or writing...There is some kind of habit I unconsciously got since having left the English spoken environment. It's been about 6 years since coming back to my country, which makes it even harder to improve. I am in need to brush up my English again since I still frequently write and speak English in business occasions (most likely writing). In short, I would be most grateful if you have a good idea or experience to improve a language ability of a student like me and could help me. I think I would love to be a diligent student and also would love to constantly take your lesson after trial. Sincerely,

English teacher for an advanced student wanted

Hello italki teachers,

I am currently looking for a native some English native teachers who has a experience, focus and who knows how or good idea to teach advanced level a students.

There are number of good teachers offering lessons for fairly reasonable prices here, but I do not know who I should ask.

My problem is stepping up to a truly advanced level as a ESL speaker, but I see no need to be fluent like a natives. I think I am have learned long enough as an OK English speaker and listener because since I used to live had lived in the US for years and I graduated from the university there.

I have a specific problem which I used to face everyday when I lived I keep facing even during the past stay in the US; which is that my brain keeps telling me I am OK with staying at my current level of English because since I do not have much difficulty in communicating with foreigners in English. Maybe, I neglect trying to use new vocabulary vocabularies or and do not even look for find my mistakes when I speak or write in English during my speech or writing... There is some kind of habit I have developed a bad habbit of doing this after I unconsciously got since having left the an English spoken speaking environment.

It's was been about 6 years ago that I came since coming back to my country, which has made makes it even harder to improve. I am in need to brush up my English because again since I still frequently write and speak English - most of the time during business occasions (most likely usually writing).

In short, I would be most grateful if you have the know-how a good idea or experience to improve the a language ability of a student like myself me and could help me. I think I would love to be a diligent student and also would love to constantly take your lessons after a trial.

Yours sincerely,

Good!

Good afternoon. My name is Leigh and I would be very happy to take you on as a student. Please have a look at my profile, read students' feedback and see if you think I would be a suitable teacher/facilitator for you.
Hi Yoy. I know what you mean. You have to keep practicing by speaking to native speakers since it's the only way you can improve your grammar and vocabulary. Also, even though I speak English, if I want to improve my vocabulary, I tend to read the news and look for words I am not familiar with. Let's be real, in a normal English conversation, people don't use highfalutin words.