Nikki K.
PICTURE DESCRIPTION -- LET'S TEST YOUR GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY How well can you describe this photo? Create 5 sentences using this photo and let's see if your sentence construction, grammar and vocabulary are on point.
Anyone else up for this challenge?
Wow great job Mamus!! That was very detailed! Few points: Today is a warm and lovely Saturday. Many parents and their children are gathered in Children Park that is located in the middle of "a" residential area. While parents are doing some sorts of physical activities, "the" children are playing "on the" slides, swings and "some kids are" playing with "their" boats. It might be a popular spot for leisure activities specially for children. The park is extremely beautiful as it is decorated with beautiful flowers and different colours of small trees. I am really fascinated with its beauty.
Today is a warm and lovely Saturday. Many parents and their children are gathered in Children Park that is located in the middle of residential area. While parents are doing some sorts of physical activities, children are playing slides, swings and playing with boats. It might be a popular spot for leisure activities specially for children. The park is extremely beautiful as it is decorated with beautiful flowers and different colours of small trees. I am really fascinated with its beauty.
You are welcome!! :-)
HeHe thanks for the correction