Gerson Salvador
How to uninstall a software on Windows. Click on start menu. Choose control panel and then uninstall softwares. Find on list the software you want to uninstall then click on uninstall. A window will open. Read all the information about the uninstall and choose whatever you want to do. Each software has an option exclusive. So you need to decide where you have to click.

How to uninstall a software on Windows.

Click on start menu. Choose control panel and then click uninstall softwares.
Find on the list the software you want to uninstall and then click on uninstall.
A window will open. Read all the information about the uninstall and choose whatever you want to do. Each software has an option exclusive option. So you need to decide where you have to click.

Do you like IT?
Haha thanks! I just got excited when I saw your post because it's about IT stuff lol.
Thank you! I could to do that too. But on my way I save one step. Because under the programs and features have also the uninstall softwares. But, thank you for you attention.
Nice! Just want to add that after you go to the control panel, you have to click programs and features then choose uninstall. :-)