Lorena
I want to study linguistics Currently I´m stuying History, but I want to study linguistics too. I would like learn about History of languages, how the langagues works, and also I would like teaching Spanish to other people. I hope come true this dream, because of this I need study a lot in order to find the opportunity to learn both careers. Sometimes I feel I have many dreams, I´m a young person yet. While I can enjoy to learn all thing that like. Maybe the success can be enjoy the way. Somehow - maybe in the best way- I´m walking to the success. :)
1

I want to study linguistics

Currently I´m stuying history, but I want to study linguistics too. I would like learn about the history of languages, how the langagues works, and also I would also like to teach Spanish to other people. I hope come true this dream will come true, but I will need to study a lot in order to find the opportunity to learn both careers. Sometimes I feel that I have many dreams but I´m still young and I have time to accomplish them. Maybe it is just best to enjoy the journey.