Gloria
Different work culture This is coming from my business e-mail. Could you possibly proofread the flowing message politely ? I fully understand what you mean. I will talk to my boss we may need to wait for the shipping until next week. Sometimes, I feel difficulty because of different work cultures between in USA and in Korea even I completely understand Korean work culture as I am a native Korean. While I am living in USA, I realize that Americans looks working more carefree rather than Koreans. Most of our customers are Koreans and Chinese so they expect that they will get an answer the following day of their request. Unlike my intention, because of our customer requests for a quick response or a delivery, I hustle sales representative's answers. I hope you can understand in my position.

Different work culture

This is coming from my business e-mail.
Could you possibly proofread the flowing message politely ?

I fully understand what you mean. I will talk to my boss. We may need to wait for the shipping until next week.
Sometimes, I feel difficulty because of different work cultures between in USA and in Korea even I completely understand Korean work culture as I am a native Korean. While I am living in USA, I realize that Americans looks working more carefree rather than Koreans. Sometimes I find it difficult because of the differences between the work cultures of USA and Korea, even though I understand Korean work culture very well since I am a native Korean. (Excuse me what do you want to say? Do you find difficulty with Korean work culture too? )
Most of our customers are Koreans and Chinese so they expect that they will get an answer the following day of their request. on the same day of their request
Unlike my intention It's not my intention but because of our customer requests for a quick response or a delivery, I hustle sales representatives to give quick answers.
I hope you can understand in my position.