My first note ! Hi everybody ! Today, I decide to join the community of italki because I really need to practice English ! I started to learn it when I was 11, thanks to school but I never was a good English speaker. Now, I am a student to become a primary school teacher but, unfortunatelly, I think that in French universities, we do not have really good classes to learn this langage (unless students who choose to study English only) so I slowly lost all vocabulary that I knew. I hope that my level is not too bad, but I have big difficulties with tenses. Can you see it when I am writting ? Also, I am not comfortable orally in English at all. Bye for now !
1

My first note !

Hi everybody !

Today, I decided to join the community of italki because I really need to practice English !
I started to learn it when I was 11, thanks to school( at school? What do you want to say)  but I never was a good English speaker. Now, I am a student toabout to become a primary school teacher but, unfortunatelly, I think that in French universities, we do not have really good classes to learn this langage language (unless students who choose to study English only) (unless you are a student whose major is English) so I slowly lost all the vocabulary that I knew.
( Not all :) but a lot of - you can say)
I hope that my level is not too bad, but I have big difficulties with tenses. Can you see it when I am writting ? Also, I am not comfortable orally in speaking/in oral  English at all.

Bye for now !

1

My first note !

Hi everybody !

Today, I decide have decided to join the community of italki because I really need to practice English !
I started to learn it when I was in school and was 11 years old .(thanks to school- -- This thanks to xxxxxx is some thing i found in French speakers when they speak in English. But it is not so necessarily or commonly used when speaking in English) but I never was a good English speaker. Now, I am a student and going to become a primary school teacher. bBut, unfortunatelly, I think that in French universities, we do not have really have good classes to learn this the language (unless students who choose to study in English only) . So I slowly lost all the vocabulary(words) that I knew.

I hope that my level is not too bad, but I have big greater difficulties with tenses. Can you see it when I am writting ? Also, I am not so comfortable (orally in English at all. or speaking in English.) 

Bye for now !