Victor
non-stop I have watched new film with Liam Neeson called NON-STOP. By the way, in Russia, and I suppose in other russian-speaking countries, it called " Air Marshal". I laked one very much. I am upset that he had a big break in the filming of. I like this actor and recommend to watch his film.
1

Non-Stop

I have watched saw a new film with Liam Neeson called NON-STOP. By the way, in Russia, and I suppose in other Russian-speaking countries, it's called " Air Marshal". I enjoyed it laked one very much. I am upset that he had a took a big break in acting. the filming of. I like this actor and  I can recommend to watch his this film.

non-stop

I have watched the new film with Liam Neeson called NON-STOP. By the way, in Russia, and I suppose that in other russian-speaking countries, it's called " Air Marshal". I laked one liked it very much. I am upset that because he broke  had a big break in the while making the filming of. I like this actor and I recommend to watch his film.

"A big break" is an idiom and it means to get a significant good opportinuty, to be lucky

In this case is better to use simple past tense, so you can say "I watched the new film"... instead of "I have watched..."