Sunny
Need Some Help - Grammar/Usage Mistake Why Does Medicine Training Need to Be Reformed? 1. In the field of medicine training, what was done in last years has been remarked by distinguished fact that many specialists and medical colleges in different countries set forth the necessity for reconsidering training subjects for health officers. 2. The problem is that if medicine training is carried out by classical way, the physician as the rule, quite familiar with four walls of the hospital or the units where medical treatment takes place, tend to take the patients out of their community for medical treatment. 3. The physicians are always tormented as they have to deal with serious diseases or mortal cases which could have been avoided. 4. The knowledge concerning preventive medicine is also fairly well equipped. 5. However, what is the right prevention to be taken is still as questions. Is it a passive or active prevention which embodies proper participation of the masses and community? 6. This does not mean that the old way of training is bad, but it fails to meet reasonably and adequately genuine demand of the people's health care. 7. Today, people often talk more about health state and not only about the disease. 8. The physicians today should be considered as men of health and not only as men of the disease, 9. Hence, the responsibility of the physicians is to know how to discover, cure, rehabilitate the health both of the individuals and community. 10. All this is included in the common concept that we call "The health of the community" which covers "The health of the individual". 11. Furthermore, based on that spirit, those who cure the patients today do not consider themselves as the persons who not only look after patients in a passive way, but also provide the people with assistance so that they can ensure health care by themselves or sympathize and share the torment with the patients. 12. The training program thus, besides clinical subjects, still has a significant proportion destined for subjects concerning human issues or sociology such as epidemiology, statistics, demography, social psychology, social medicine, health administration and economy, etc. 13. The training does not mean to raise people's standards of culture or to develop the contingent of medical personnel. The training is considered as a prerequisite of political, economic and social development of each community.
2

Need Some Help - Grammar/Usage Mistake

Why Does Medical Training Need to Be Reformed?

1. In the field of medical training, recent practice what was done in last years has been notable for the remarked by distinguished fact that many specialists and medical colleges in different countries argue that training subjects for health officers [<em>perhaps</em> healthcare professionals?] should be reconsidered (<em>perhaps</em> "reviewed"?].

set forth the necessity 

2. The problem is that if medical training is carried out in the classical [perhaps traditional?] way, the physician as rule, quite prefers to take the patients out of their community for medical treatment. This is because he or she is familiar with the four walls of the environment of the hospital or the units where medical treatment takes place. [<em>you say the "four walls" of a house more usually, and it's a bit colloquial]</em>

3. The Physicians are always tormented distressed as they have to deal with serious diseases or mortal fatal cases which could have been avoided.<em> </em>

4. The knowledge concerning preventive medicine is also fairly well equipped. [<em>You don't "equip knowledge".</em> <em>This needs changing but I need to know the context to help you</em>]

5. However, what is choosing the right prevention strategy to be taken is still as open to question [<em>I am guessing you mean this]</em>. Is it a passive or active prevention which embodies proper participation of the masses and community? <em>I think you mean this - </em>The choice is between passive or active prevention and the latter involves proper community participation.  

6. This does not mean that the old way of training is bad, but it fails to meet the reasonable and adequate, and genuine demand of the people for healthcare. [<em>I don't like my correction here and would like to know more of the context]</em>

7. Today, people often talk more about their overall health state and not only about the diseases

8. The Modern physicians today should be considered as men of health and not only as men of the disease, [<em>this doesn't sound good but I am not sure what you want to say.  Perhaps you mean modern physicians should be more focused on prevention or take a more holistic approach?  Also, just referring to "men" sounds odd to Westerners! We would expect "men and women" or "people".</em>]

9. Hence, the responsibility of the physicians is to know how to discover, cure, rehabilitate the health both of the individuals and community. [<em>Grammatically OK but you don't "rehabilitate health" but rather "people" You could improve this</em>]

10. All this is included in the common general concept that we call "The health of the community" [<em>or perhaps "public health"?</em>]  and which includes "The health of the individual".

11. Furthermore, In the same vein, those who cure the patients today modern healthcare professionals do are not consider themselves as the persons who not only content just to look after patients only in a passive way.  They also seek to help the people them with assistance so that they can provide their ensure own healthcare by themselves.  Furthermore, they sympathize with and share the suffering of ftorment their patients.

12. As a result of the points made above, as well as clinical subjects, training programs thus, besides continue to devote a significant proportion of their curriculums destined for subjects concerning related to human issues or sociology such as epidemiology, statistics, demography, social psychology, social medicine, health administration and economy, etc.

13. This training is not intended to raise people's standards of culture or to develop the contingent of healthcare professionalsl. Rather, this training is considered to be a prerequisite for the political, economic and social development of each community.

<em>This was a lot of work!  If this is an important document, I recommend you discuss it in a tutorial.  I was limited by a lack of context. Michael</em>

1

6. This does not mean that the old way of training is bad, but it does mean that it fails to reasonably and adequately satisfy meet reasonably and adequately the genuine actual/real demand needs of the people's health care.  ///...fails to meet the demands of the healthcare establishment/system

7. Today, people often talk more about health state the state of healthcare and not only about the disease/illness

8. The Physicians today should be considered viewed as men of health and not only as men of the disease,

9. Hence, the responsibility of the physicians is to know how to discoverseek out/diagnose, cure, and rehabilitate the health both of the individuals and community 

10. All of this is included in the common embodies the concept that we call of  community health which also includes the well being of the individual

11. Furthermore, based on thatand in keeping with this spirit, those who cure the patients today should not consider themselves as the persons who not only look after patients in a passive way, to be merely passive guardians of health but must also take care to provide the people with assistance so that they can ensure health care by themselves or play an active role and follow up on treatment as well as sympathize and share the torment with the  the struggles of their patients.

12. The training program, thus, besides the purely clinical subjects aspects, still has a significant proportion  destined for amount of study to be assigned to the matter of subjects concerning human issues or of a sociological nature such as epidemiology <em>[? sociological]</em>, statistics, demographics, social psychology, social medicine, health administration and economics, etc.

13. The training does not mean to should not be intended to raise people's standards of culture or to develop the contingency of medical personnel <em>[what are you trying to say?]</em>. The training is considered as program should be a prerequisite of to the political, economic and social development of each the community.

1

1. In the field of medical training, what was that which has been done in the last <em>[insert number here] </em>years has been remarked by distinguished the fact that many specialists and medical colleges in different countries   around the world set forth the necessity for reconsidering have seen fit to review/have decided to reconsider the training program specifications/requirements subjects for health officers. <em>[</em><em>officers or healthcare practitioners?]</em>

2. The problem is that if medical training is carried out by classical in the traditional way, the physicians, as the a rule, having become quite familiar with the four walls of the hospital, or the units where medical treatment takes place, clinic, or other type of inpatient facility, tend to take the patients out of their community for medical treatment. /// The problem is that if medical training continues in the traditional way, the physicians who become too comfortable in the hospital setting will (tend) to draw patients away from their local communities for medical treatment.

3. The Physicians are always/systemically tormented traumatized as they have to deal with serious diseases or and mortal cases fatalities which could have been avoided. <em>[avoided how? and by whom?]</em>

4. The knowledge concerning of preventive medicine is also fairly well equipped advanced.

5. However, what is the right prevention to be taken correct precautionary measure that should be taken (for prevention)  is still as questions not always obvious/clear . Is it a "passive" or "active" prevention which embodies proper participation warrants the compliance of the masses and community/patient base?

6. This does not mean that the old way of training is bad, but it does mean that it fails to reasonably and adequately satisfy meet reasonably and adequately the genuine actual/real demand needs of the people's health care. ///...fails to meet the demands of the healthcare establishment/system

9. Hence, the responsibility of the physicians is to know how to discoverseek out/diagnose, cure, and rehabilitate the health both of the individuals and community

10. All of this is included in the common embodies the concept that we call of community health which also includes the well being of the individual

11. Furthermore, based on thatand in keeping with this spirit, those who cure the patients today should not consider themselves as the persons who not only look after patients in a passive way, to be merely passive guardians of health but must also take care to provide the people with assistance so that they can ensure health care by themselves or play an active role and follow up on treatment as well as sympathize and share the torment with the the struggles of their patients.

12. The training program, thus, besides the purely clinical subjects aspects, still has a significant proportion destined for amount of study to be assigned to the matter of subjects concerning human issues or of a sociological nature such as epidemiology [? sociological], statistics, demographics, social psychology, social medicine, health administration and economics, etc.

13. The training does not mean to should not be intended to raise people's standards of culture or to develop the contingency of medical personnel [what are you trying to say?]. The training is considered as program should be a prerequisite of to the political, economic and social development of each the community.