ashwini
Got to know about Itaki! Today i was searching for best ways to improve my english communication skills.and came to know about itaki.com.i am feeling very happy about it.Since i am trying for job in UK.My only draw back for not getting into any job is communication skills. Technically i can improve my skills very easily,but my communication skills i am struggling a lot.hope i will get some good improvement by itaki.please friends help me to correct my mistakes.i will try to write as much as possible from now onwards. Since this is my first entry in note book ,i am keeoing it simple and short.ffrom my next post definately i will write lot of my experince in life
thank so much.need your help more in future

Got to know about Itaki!

Today i was searching for the best ways to improve my English communication skills and found out came to know about itaki.com. I am feeling very happy about it, since I am trying for a job in the UK. My only drawback for not getting into any job is communication skills.

Technically I can improve my skills very easily, but with my communication skills I am struggling a lot. I hope I will get some good improvement by through itaki. Please friends help me to correct my mistakes. I will try to write as much as possible from now onwards.

Since this is my first entry in note book, i am keeping it simple and short. From For my next post definately i will I will definitely write a lot of about my experience in life.