Sebastián
Great people also cry. My older brother is an idol for me. He always has the perfect word to up the mood, he can do anything: fix the cars, to prepare drinks, jokes, etc. It’s difficult to see him discouraged. He has two academic degree and currently he study engineering (btw, he got a great debt). Last week ago, he was waiting for the final qualification at university. He got it today. I called him this afternoon to know what was happened, but he didn’t sound well. When he arrived at home he hugged me and my mom, when he greet my dad, let out the tears. He had failed. There was a silence at room. My dad tried to calm down him. My mom, my younger brother and me were very sad and more than any tear fell from us. I have a great family, to feel the support from the closest circle is the most important thing in the worst moment. -------- If you want to suggest something about this little text, please tell me, anything. I try to have a better vocabulary, because I usually repeat a lot of word. =/
2

Great people also cry.

My older brother is an idol for me. He always has the perfect word to up the mood raise my spirits.  He can do anything: fix the cars, to prepare drinks, tell jokes, etc. It’s difficult for me to see him discouraged. He has two academic degrees and currently he studies engineering (btw, he got a great has a lot of debt). Last week ago, he was waiting for the final qualification at university. He got it today. I called him this afternoon to know find out what was happened, but he didn’t sound well. When he arrived at came home, he hugged me and my mom; and when he greeted my dad, he let out the tears. He had failed. There was a silence at in the room. My dad tried to calm down him. My mom, my younger brother and me were very sad and more than any tear fell from us we all began to cry.
I have a great family -- to feel the support from the your closest circle is the most important thing in the worst moment times.

--------
If you want to suggest something about this little text, please tell me, anything. I try to have a better vocabulary, because I usually repeat a lot of word. =/

1

Great people also cry.

My older brother is an idol for me. He always has the perfect word to up the mood. He can do anything: fix the cars, to prepare drinks, make jokes, etc. It’s difficult to see him discouraged. He has two academic degrees and currently he is studying engineering (btw, he has a lot of debt). Last week ago, he was waiting for the final qualification at university. He got it today. I called him this afternoon to find out what was happened, but he didn’t sound well. When he arrived at home he hugged me and my mom, and when he greeted my dad, he let out the tears. He had failed. There was a silence at room. My dad tried to calm down him down. My mom, my younger brother and I were very sad and more than one tear fell from us.
I have a great family, to feel the support from the closest circle is the most important thing in the worst moment.

--------

<em>[Good work]</em>

I believe that your brother can get over a difficult situation. Good luck.