maya
I did not know this song echoed through my heart this much. I happened to hear a song 糸(pronounced "ito" in Japanese, means "thread" in English) sang by Nakajima Miyuki. I could have sworn that once I listened this song a long time ago, but I felt like it was the first time I heard it. While I was listening to this song, I felt my tears on my cheek. I felt natural affection and happiness. Now I could feel this feeling with that song that I had never felt before. I hope I would be more generosity and largeness.
1

I did not know this song echoed through my heart this much.

I happened to hear a song called 糸(pronounced "ito" in Japanese, which means "thread" in English) sung by Nakajima Miyuki. I could have sworn that once I listened once heard this song a long time ago, but I felt like it was the first time I heard it. While I was listening to this song, I felt my tears on my cheek. I felt natural affection and happiness.

Now I could feel this feeling with that song that I had never felt before. I hope I would be more generosity generous ("generosity" = noun; "generous" = adjective) and largeness (I'm not sure what you mean by "largeness").