Molly
Professional Teacher
Things I Have gone through in the last four months In last four months , I have gone through many things. I have got my diplomas and I have got my first job in a auto exhibition company. Very hard days,I changed my role from a student to a office staff. Work in an exhibition company doesn't like work in normal company. The different is you can be very busy in a month and very leisure in next three months. When you in the month which is nearly the time to conduct an exhibition, you might don’t have time to sleep. Last month amending article until midnight is a normal thing for me, I even can fall asleep in one second when I touch the bed. Not like now i am sitting in a office and typing an essay for italki. My job is marketing planner. I am charge of plan the actives for the exhibition. For example , can we hold a car model contest during the exhibition days ,so more people will come to our exhibition? Or what i should write in my essays then people will be interested when they saw it in the newspaper or the news on the internet? Writing article can a nightmare for me. My thinking doesn’t much clear in the article, and the words i have used are not very suitable,so amending article over four times in a day is reasonable for me.