Claudita
Hi! guys... Hi guys! My name is Claudia. I'm a bacteriologist and I'm working in the clinical laboratory at Police Hospital. I want meet friends for practice english. I'm in basic 4 level english.
1

Hi! guys...

Hi guys! My name is Claudia. I'm a bacteriologist and I'm working in the clinical laboratory at Police Hospital. I want to meet friends to practice English. I'm in basic 4 level English.

Hi! guys...

Hi! guys...

Hi guys! My name is Claudia. I'm a bacteriologist and I'm working in the clinical laboratory at Police Hospital. I want to meet new friends for to practice english. I'm in basic 4 level english.

Hi! guys...

Hi guys! My name is Claudia. I'm a bacteriologist and I'm working in the clinical laboratory at Police Hospital. I want meet to friends to practice English. I'm in basic 4 level English.

Hi! guys...

Hi guys! My name is Claudia. I'm a bacteriologist and I'm working in the clinical laboratory at Police Hospital. I want to meet friendsto practice English. I'm in basic 4 level English.