Yuki
I am a lazy person I neglected study English and French for several days. I could not get motivation. I do not know that English has the proverb of the same meaning, so I searched in internet. There is a "Endurance makes your stronger" in the Japanese proverb. It has a nuance of "will lead you to the success if you stick at your work or study". So I believe this proverb I study again.

I am a lazy person

I neglected study English and French for several days. I could not get motivation.
I do not know that English has the proverb of the same meaning, so I searched in internet.
There is a "Endurance makes your stronger" in the Japanese proverb.
It has a nuance of "will lead you to the success if you stick at your work or study".
So I believe this proverb I study again.

I've been lazy.  I neglected to study English and French for several days.  I couldn't get motivated.  There is a Japanese proverb, "Enduring makes you stronger".  I don't know if there is a similar proverb in English.  (Yes, there are many).  It means that if you stick to your work or study, you will reach success.  I believe this proverb is true, so I begin to study again.  

:)  Good luck!