Alejandra Documet
Practice I live in Lima, I am studying Economis so thats why im here. I have to improve my english to learn more about economic topics. If you are studying the same career or know something about it, please practice with me in english the economic termns. Please :(
3

Practice

I live in Lima. I am studying Economis and English. So,I am here. I have to improve my English language abilities in order to learn Economic topics (because most of the material is in English language?). If you are in the same career path as I am in or you  know something about it  please share your experiences with me in English. Especially about the economics terminology. Please :)

Please remember    :(  is NEVER used it should ALWAYS be :). 

1

Practice

I live in Lima,(.) I am studying Economis so thats why i(')m here. I have to improve my english to learn more about economic(s) topics. If you are studying the same career(subject) or know something about it, please practice with me in english the economic(s) termns. Please :(

Practice

I live in Lima and I am studying Economis.  That's why im here. I have to improve my English to learn more about economic topics. If you are studying the same career or know something about it, please practice the economic terms with me in English. Please :(