Shabnam
An IELTS Esaay : Motivating employees (please help me with corrections) thanks so much (Some employers reward members of staff for their exceptional contribution to the company by giving them extra money. This practice can act as an incentive for some but may also have a negative impact on others.To what extent is this style of management effective?Are there better ways if encouraging employees to work hard?) It is clear that all managers and employers‘s goal is to move forward and improve their business. Making a progress in every company is directly related to employees working hard. To motivate employees, granting bonuses to those who contribute to the growth of company is an approach considered by some employers; however, the effectiveness of the practice is questionable. Although raising salary for encouragement as a method to encourage employees may be effective strategy, what acts as reinforcement for one may not for another. It is always possible to find employee who want to move up and use any opportunity available. They will go out of their way to be paid more; whereas, there are some employees who the rewards are not an incentive for them to work harder. For example, an employee who works hard while another person gets the reward may lose the motivation to work hard in the future. Another example is one might feel the extra money is not worth all the effort when the person is struggling with problems at home. Furthermore, some employees may suspect their bosses give out bonuses in exchange for personal favors. To entice employees, employers could practice some different ways including pay increases, autonomy, promotions, job scope and depth, the opportunity to participate in decision-making. In addition to this, employers have to distribute the rewards and the benefits base on employee group place. To conclude, employers can use various methods to persuade employees to work harder and better. One of those methods is pay rises. However, pay increases could be effective, but maybe it does not work for everyone.
Dear Nadim, thanks a lot.
well written.
Dear Ajay. this is nice of you. thanks a million
Hello shabnam, I think u wrote beautifully.. Everything looks fine to me.. Keep it on n good luck for future..