Anna
WOMAN ATTACKS MAN USING A SAUSAGE Any kind of objects can be used in a fight, but to use a sausage to hit your mate is something funny. This was what happened when a fifty year old lady was cooking in the kitchen. His husband entered into it and began a fight on family matters. Every kind of instruments were used, like spoons, frying pans, glasses,...things that can be easily found in a kitchen. But the weird part of that story comes when he declared being attacked with a sausage his wife was going to fry. The Swedish 67 year old man has not any physical injuries. However, he has demanded his wife.

WOMAN ATTACKS MAN USING A SAUSAGE

Any kind of objects can be used in a fight, but to use a sausage to hit your mate is something funny.

This was is what happened when a fifty year old lady was cooking in the kitchen. His Her husband entered came into it the kitchen and began a fight on family matters.

Every All kinds of instruments utensils were used: like spoons, frying pans, glasses,...things that can be easily found in a kitchen.

But the weird part of that this story comes when he declared being he was attacked with a sausage his wife was going to fry.

The Swedish 67 year old Swedish man has not does not have any physical injuries. However, he has demanded? divorced his wife.