张家小贝
My Essay 66 The best way to truly relax and reduce stress is to spend time alone. People of today are often stressed out with many things, such as working, preparing for an exam or even doing housework. Knowing how to truly relax is a skill that can help many increase efficiency and get energized. Even though it is very common for many to hang out with friends when relaxing, I believe that one should spend time alone if he really wants to relax completely. Firstly, quiet environments can be created when we are alone, this can help ensure the quality of relaxation. When spending time with friends, we tend to get involved in too many activities and interactions with others, and as a result our brains are highly excited and cannot get relaxed, while we can spend time alone in a quiet place to get fully relaxed. For example, I used to hang out with friends on the Friday night to rest, but eventually I found this was not so effective as I had expected. I always talked to my friends when hanging around together, and sometimes we laughed out loudly. After I got home, I always found that I was still engaged in the time spent with friends and could not concentrate well. However, several weeks ago after I finished the final test for the semester, I tried to relax by listening to some soft music alone in my bedroom, and this worked very well at last. The soothing rhythm of “For Elise” made me feel very calm and even I slept for a little while as the voice still echoed around. Finally, when I woke up, I felt re-energized and relaxed. Thus now I always choose to stay in any quiet place alone to relax.
1

My Essay 66

The best way to truly relax and reduce stress is to spend time alone.

People of today are often stressed out with by many things, such as working, preparing for an exam or even doing housework. Knowing how to truly relax is a skill that can help many increase efficiency and get energized. Even though it is very common for many to hang out with friends when relaxing, I believe that one should spend time alone if he you really wants to relax completely.

Firstly, quiet environments can be created when we are alone, this can help ensure the quality of relaxation. When spending time with friends, we tend to get involved in too many activities and interactions with others, and as a result our brains are highly excited and cannot get become relaxed, while we can spend time alone in a quiet place to get become fully relaxed. For example, I used to hang out with friends on the Friday nights to relax/chill out rest, but eventually I found this was not so as effective as I had expected. I always talked to my friends when hanging around together, and sometimes we laughed out loudly. After I got home, I always found that I was still engaged in  thinking about the time spent with friends and I could not concentrate well. However, several weeks ago after I finished the final test for of the semester, I tried to relax by listening to some soft music alone in my bedroom, and this worked very well at last. The soothing rhythm of “For Elise” made me feel very calm and even I even slept for a little while as the voice still echoed around. Finally, when I woke up, I felt re-energized and relaxed. Thus Now I always choose to stay in any a quiet place to be alone and to relax.

1

Secondly, when staying alone, we can choose to do our favorite things to relax. Sometimes people are too stressed out because they have been doing things they really do not enjoy doing for so long. Under that circumstance, they should just try to distract their mind on something else. For example, I have a very close friend who loves reading comic books very much. When he feels tired after studying, he always relaxes by reading interesting comic books. Last Saturday, after finishing the lesson, he read his favorite series of Batman for the whole afternoon. The interesting plot and pictures made him very happy and relaxed. Whereas when he is with friends, he has to talk too much with them to decide on what to do. The more freedom gained when relaxing alone is the best reason for him to spend many hours on weekends reading as to relax.

Admittedly, people can be very happy when staying with friends, but pressure can not be reduced thoroughly. Aside from the difficulty of having some real friends that can help us relieve, talking or hanging around with friends can sometimes be just a way killing time, hence people need to try to avoid being stimulated constantly by their talkative friends.

In summary, spending time alone is the better way to relax, because this way people stay in a quiet environment that help them relax, and also they can relax by doing their favorite things.

My Essay 66

The best way to truly relax and to reduce stress is to spend time alone.

People of today are often stressed out with many things. such as If it is not working, then it is preparation for an exams or even just doing housework. Knowing how to truly relax is a skill that can help revitalize oneself to pep up many increase efficiency and get energized. Even though it is very common for many to hang out with friends when as a way to relaxing, I believe that one should spend time alone if he really wants to true relaxation is to be alone with oneself completely.

Firstly, Quiet environments can be created when we are just by ourselves. alone, This can helpto ensure the quality of relaxation. When spending time with friends, we tend to get involved in too many activities and interactions with others, them and as a result our brains are remain in a highly excited state and therefore true relaxation cannot be attained. cannot get relaxed, while we can spend time alone in a quiet place to get fully relaxed. For example, Whenever I used to hang out with my friends on the Friday nights, I thought that it would be a great way to relax.   to rest, but Eventually I found this was not so as effective as I had expected. I always talked to am too much of a chatterbox with my friends when hanging around together, and sometimes we laughed out loudly. After I got getting home, I remain hyper always found that I was still engaged in the time spent with friends and could not concentrate well. However, several weeks ago after I finished when my the finalwere over test for the semester, I tried to relax by began to listening to some soft music alone by myself in my bedroom. Lo and behold, I could find myself in a better relaxed state.  , and this worked very well at last. The soothing rhythm of the piano keys in of “Fur Elise” made me feel very calm and even I slept for a little while as the voice still echoed around gave me a sense of calm as they engulf me into a blissful tranquility. Finally, upon waking from my relaxed slumberwhen  I woke up, I felt re-energized and revitalized relaxed. Thus As you have now guessed, I am now a /true believer/adherent in this way to relax and free myself from the heavy strains of the outside world. always choose to stay in any quiet place alone to relax.