Sergey
"Anna", Part 1 "You're the same as all",-my girlfriend told me last night.My girlfriend is Anna. I saw her for the first time two months, three days, and eight hours ago.I remember a gloomy gray day of our acquaintance as it is now. Rain was dull and people in the rain were gray and blurry. I stood under the roof of the bus parking lot and watched the people.People emerges from the veil of rain and quickly shook off the drops.I was a little amused at such haste because it was just water.And suddenly I saw her.Tall and red-haired girl like a fish jumped out of the rain.She was without an umbrella and a trickles of water running down her face and hands.Her eyes looked around the fun and with a challenge. ( To be continued.)

"Anna", Part 1

"You're the same as everyone all",-my girlfriend told me last night. My girlfriend is Anna. I saw her for the first time two months, three days, and eight hours ago. I remember a the gloomy gray day that we met as if it was now. of our acquaintance as it is now. The day rain was dull and people in the rain were gray and blurry. I stood under the roof of the bus parking lot and watched the people. People emerged from the veil of rain and quickly shook off the drops. I was a little amused at such haste because it was just water. And Suddenly I saw her. A tall, and red-haired girl jumped like a fish jumped out of the rain. She didn't have was without an umbrella and a trickles of water were running down her face and hands. Her eyes looked challengingly around at the fun and with a challenge. ( To be continued.)

Please remember to leave a space after the use of a full stop.