RAMON
Personal reflections about information Today as other days, I have got up early then I have had breakfast and when I was watching the television, with typical news about wars, natural disasters and accidents, I have thought, once time again, if the world is actually so violent than mass media shows every day. My personal opinion about this is that information is a business that should be sold. However, the problem is that this business is using human beings to earn money. I do not know if it is ethical or not... Everyone has it own opinion. On the other hand, we have the interests of the people. If information is a business and a product that can sell, it means that mass media will broadcast all those news that people claim. So the conclusion is that people are part of the problem but also part of the solution. Perhaps some day, we can get up and watch in TV only good news.
1

Personal reflections about information

Today, as on other days, I have got up early then I have and had breakfast. Then, and when as I was watching the television, with typical news about wars, natural disasters and accidents, I have thought, once time again wondered, as I have before, if whether the world is actually so as violent than as mass media shows every day.
My personal opinion about this is that information is a business that should must be sold. However, the problem is that this business is using human beings to earn money. I do not know if it is ethical or not... Everyone has it their own opinion.
On the other hand, we have the interests of the people. If information is a business and a product that can sell, it means that mass media will broadcast all those the news that people claim want. So the conclusion is that people are not only part of the problem but also part of the solution.
Perhaps some day, we can get up and watch only good news on in TV only good news.

These are interesting thoughts Ramon. To express yourself better try to keep your sentences shorter. Dave

Yes I agree with you but sometimes the news are bad all the time. I don't believe that reality was that. Regards.
yes I too felt the same . One airliner after another. one country after another. i felt bad too. But its good to know what is happening in the world.