Aviva
My Writing assignments——An e-mail describing people Dear Peter, I'm meeting you at the airport at noon on Sunday.My friend is coming with me. I will decribe me and my friend for you.Tomorrow I will wear a purple chiffon shirt,black & white stripe shorts,a pair of canvas shoes and with a red bag.I'm short blank hair,medium height and a little overweight.My friend is a pretty girl.She is very tall and has a straight long black hair. Yours with love Aviva

Hello Aviva, you've started very well, and your passage is completely understandable. I have made some corrections to helpyou improve. I hope you will have the chance to meet a new friend at the airport one day :-)

My Writing assignments——An e-mail describing people

Dear Peter,
I'll meet you at the airport at noon on Sunday. My friend is also coming with me. I will describe my friend and I for you. I will wear a purple chiffon shirt, black & white stripe shorts, a pair of canvas shoes and carry a red bag. I have short black hair, am medium height, and a little overweight. My friend is a pretty girl. She is very tall and has straight long black hair.
Yours with love
Aviva