endow
Singapore Now I'm working in Singapore. Most of my coworkers are Singaporean. So I need to communicate in English, but my English skill is not very good. I'd like to improve my English skill. It will be greatly appreciated if you can help me.
1

Singapore

Currently I'm working in Singapore, most of my coworkers are Singaporean, so I need to communicate in English, but my English is not very well. I'd like to improve my English, it will be greatly appreciated if you can help me.

Singapore

Now I am working in Singapore. Most of my coworkers are Singaporean.  I need to communicate in English, but my English skill is not very good. I'd like to improve my English. I would appreciate it very much. Thank you. Vicky 

Singapore

Now I'm working in Singapore. Most of my coworkers are Singaporean. So I need to communicate in English, but my English skill is not very good. I'd like to improve my English skill. It will be greatly appreciated if you can help me.

I'm currently working in Singapore. Most of my coworkers are Singaporean. I need to communicate in English but my English skills are not very good. I'd like to improve my English skills. It would be greatly appreciated if you can help me.

Singapore

Now Presently I'm working in Singapore. Most of my coworkers are Singaporean. So I need to communicate in English, but my English skills is are not very good. I'd like to improve my English skill. It will be greatly appreciated if you can help me.

Singapore

I am currently working in Singapore. Most of my coworkers are Singaporean, so I need to communicate in English, but my English skills are not very good. I'd like to improve my English skills. It will be greatly appreciated if you can help me.

言語について話したら、「Skills」と言います。We use the plural form of "skill" when talking about languages. 理由は、たぶん、言語には必要な「Skill」が多いです。たとえば、文法、発音、Spellingなどが必要です。1つのSkillだけではないです。

頑張ってくださいね!