Lou
Time flies quickly Half of my summer holiday has slip by! Time slip by when I was watching the soap opera. Time slip by when I was sweeping the floor. Time slip through my fingers by indulging in the past and fancying the future which is too late to catch. At last! I went to the library with my sister in the afternoon today. She will be a senior high school student in September. The school gave her a reading list to prepare for the coming new term. That's why we came to the library...- - The library card is available for borrowing 6 books. So she selected 4 books and I picked 2. One of them is DANCE ON MY GRAVE, but it's the Chinese version. The other is IF YOU FOLLOW ALL THE RULES YOU MISS ALL THE FUN by Liam Bates from Swiss who now is a TV host and a director of documentary in China. I hope I won't just put them aside. Good night.
1

Time flies quickly

Half of my summer holiday has slipped by! Time slips by when I am watching a soap opera, sweeping the floor and thinking about the future that has not happened yet. 
I went to the library with my sister in the afternoon today. She will be a senior in high school in September. The school gave her a reading list to prepare for the coming term. That's why we came to the library...- - The library card is available for borrowing 6 books. So she selected 4 books and I picked 2. One of them is DANCE ON MY GRAVE, but it's the Chinese version. The other is IF YOU FOLLOW ALL THE RULES YOU MISS ALL THE FUN. The last book is by Liam Bates from Switzerland. He is now  a TV host and a director in China. When we went to the library the time passed quickly.