신현환
Hello!! Hello! My name is SHIN. I lived in australia for 2 years. I lived many place. Brisbane, Caboolture, Cairns, Port Douglas, Gold Coast, Melbouren, Sydney... it was really good experience for me. and I met many foreign friends. then I learned different culture and food and thinking.. I knew that we were foreigner each other but we could be friends. it was awesome!!! I can't forget it :) so I just want to make friends. Actually my english skill is not enough but it doesn't matter if we have good friendship. anyway thank you very much and please contact to me haha:)

Hello!!

Hello! My name is SHIN. I have lived in australia for 2 years. I have lived many places, including Brisbane, Caboolture, Cairns, Port Douglas, Gold Coast, Melbouren, Sydney... they were really good experiences for me. I met many foreign friends, then learned different culture and food and thinking.. I knew that we were foreign to each other but we could be friends; it was awesome!!! I won't forget it :) so I just want to make friends.
Actually my english skill is not a lot, but it doesn't matter if we have good friendship. Anyways, thank you very much and please contact to me haha:)

Not bad, keep practicing! :)

Hello!!

Hello! My name is SHIN. I lived in australia for 2 years. I lived many places: Brisbane, Caboolture, Cairns, Port Douglas, Gold Coast, Melbouren, Sydney... it was a really good experience for me, and I met many foreign friends. Also, I learned different cultures, food and thinking. I knew that we were foreigners to each other but we could be friends. It was awesome!!! I can't forget it :) So I just want to make friends.
Actually my English skill is not enough but it doesn't matter if we have good friendship. Anyway thank you very much and please contact to me haha:)

<em>[Actually, your English is pretty good, everything considered.]</em>