Yuka
London's life I spent one third of London's life until today. I'd like to go around Europe.But I was not able to do that things, because I am so busy with caring my daughter and it's difficult for me to take her around there. Which country is easy to trip with two years old daughter? I wonder which country I should visit for my summer holidays.

London's life

I spent one third of London's life until today. What do you mean?

I'd like to visit go around Europe But I was not able to do that things, because I am so busy with caring my daughter and it's difficult for me to take her around there.  but I am unable to do so because I am so busy caring for my daughter. It is also inconvenient for me to bring her along with me.  Which country is would make an easy trip to go on with a  trip with two years old daughter?

I wonder which country I should should I visit for my summer holidays.

私は、あなたは行きたいなら、どれでも国はいいだと思います!あなたはイングランドに住んでいますから、一番な便利な国はIreland(船によって)かFrance(車によって)です。けど、よくて、やすい航空会社はロンドンから全欧に見やすくさせます。「RyanAir」とか「Easyjet」とか。あまりに多くの観光客なしで、とってもきれいな場所はスカンジナビアです。特に、Norway。ItalyとGreeceとSpainについて、悪たれはどこに行くによって違います。幸運を祈って、楽しんでください!
In my opinion, any country should be fine as long as you want to go! Since you are in England, the most convenient countries to visit would be Ireland (via ferry) or France (via car). However, good, cheap airline companies like RyanAir and EasyJet make most of Europe accessible from London. If you are looking for a beautiful place without too many rowdy tourists, I would recommend one of the Scandinavian countries (esp. Norway). Depending on where you go, Italy, Greece or Spain may be too rowdy. Good luck, and I hope you both have fun! :)
Thank you for your advice. I will make that a reference. I'd like to go to Spain, too. I hope to trip both countries.
I went to Portugal with my two year old daughter. The weather is nice and warm and the hotels are family friendly.