Ingrit
My Job I'm doing a degree in Library Science. I'm a librarian, I love reading! It's a beautiful profession and you are always learning something new and surprisingly. Working as a librarian I'm able to learn about different cultures and It helps me to learn English because I have access to foreign books. I also have to look after electronic resources.

My Job

I'm doing a degree in Library Science. I'm a librarian, I love reading! It's a beautiful profession and you are always learning something new and exciting. As a librarian I'm able to learn about different cultures and it helps me to learn English because I have access to many foreign books and electronic resources.

My Job

I'm doing a degree in Library Science. I'm a librarian, I love reading! It's a beautiful profession and you are always learning something new and surprisingly. Working as a librarian I'm able to learn about different cultures and it helps me to learn English because I have access to foreign books. I also have to look after electronic resources.