eleb
Medicine for insomnia I had tried to sleep for about an hour then decide to write a note on italki rather than waste my hallucination. I have been studied English for about 20 years, it's quiet interesting for me because i have never done one thing for a long time before. Of course, I can blame on Korea's poor educational system but i have to say i didn't get in any troubles before i realize that i need to get out of tiny well. Sometimes, I was wondering that what if i didn't want to change my circumstances, How do i doing this minute. Alright, time to get back to bed. If anyone want to learn Korean, let me know. and Thank you for correction.!
1

Medecine for insomnia

I had tried to sleep for about an hour, then I decide to write a note on italki rather than waste my hallucinationNot sure what you meant here.  Maybe you mean "waste your time."

I have been studying English for about 20 years. It's quiet interesting for me because I have never done any one thing for that a long of a time before.
Of course, I can blame that on Korea's poor educational system, but I have to say I didn't get in any troubles before I realized that I needed to get out of tiny well. Is this a place?  Or an insult?
Sometimes, I was wondering that. What if I didn't had not wanted to change my circumstances? How would I be do i doing this minute right now.

Alright, time to get back to bed.
If anyone wants to learn Korean, let me know.
and Thank you for correcting my note!