AngelicaNathaly
Au pair in Ireland This is my second week here in Ireland like an au pair and I'm feeling great here. I'm staying here for two months and during this time I hope to improve my level of English. Moreover, it's a good way to develop myself and see the word in other view. Now I had the time to read and go jogging every morning to the beach. I really love the landscape! Well, as I said it's a really good experience because I'm meeting new people and I'm sharing ideas with them. If there is anybody who lives here I hope you recommend me any places or museums to visit. Also if there is any au pair or person who is in a exchange, let's share our experience.

Au pair in Ireland

This is my second week here in Ireland like as an au pair and I'm feeling great here.
I'm staying here for two months and during this time I hope to improve my level of English.
Moreover, it's a good way to develop myself and see the word in from another view perspective.
Now [add "I have settled in" or similar to make it sound more natural] I have had the time to read and go jogging every morning to the beach. I really love the landscape!
Well, as I have said it's a really good experience because I'm meeting new people and I'm sharing ideas with them.
If there is anybody who lives here I hope you recommend me any places or museums to visit.
Also if there is are any au pairs or person people who is in are on an exchange, let's share our experience.

[Very good! Where in Ireland are you, may I ask? Also, I would write the last-but-one sentence differently: "To anyone living here: please recommend some places or museums for me to visit!"]