Lorena
Exercise I did exercise today in the morning. I was running, and stretching, next I drank orange juice. In my lifetime I never wanted to exercise, I did´nt like, but now I can enjoy it, cause I want be more healthy, and I believe I will be by myself.
2

Exercise

I did exercised today in the morning this morning. I was running ran, and stretching then stretched, and next then I drank orange juice. In my lifetime All my life I have never wanted to exercise - I didn't like it. But now I can enjoy it, because I want be more healthy and I believe I will be by myself.

["today, in the morning" is OK (especially with the comma), but "this morning" is more natural. "In my lifetime" includes the present; "all my life" is more like "until recently". Which you use depends on which you mean :) As you're now exercising, "all my life" is the better option. I don't understand your last bit though :( Good job though! :D]

1

Exercise

I did exercise(or "I exercised") today in thethis morning. I waswent running, and stretchinged,. nNext I drank orange juice. In my lifetime("In all my life" is more natural) I never wanted to exercise,. I did´ntdidn't like it, but now I can enjoy it, because I want be more healthy, and I believe I will be able to by myself.

Good job!

Exercise

I did exercise today in the morning. I was running, and stretching. I drank orange juice Later . In my lifetime I never wanted to exercise, I didn't like it, but now I can enjoy it, because I want to be more healthy, and I believe that I will be by myself.