Alina
What do you feel when fall in love? "I like you..."- i talked in a quiet voice. He did not hear. Ah...Thank god! I was confused... "I need to say something!"- i thought and said " i like tea... without sugar... because i eat a lot of sweets everyday and so.. i am afraid for my health". It sounded indistinctly, funny. He smiled, because he didnt understand me, like adult people smile when children talk to them. I was afraid to look into his eyes and kept him at a distance. I smiled too. Anyway we needed to talk about something. For example, about the weather. It was rain. What a pity i did not bring an umbrella! What do you feel when fall in love? Do you feel butterflies in yours tummy? I dont.. I feel excitement, because i dont know, what he think about me. Did he like me or not? Flash! My heart burns. But i am not hurry to put out it. Better let it burn until the end, than remain it to be gray, ugly, with burning smell. Whether to fear?I have already taken the first step. He gave me a little hope. I was happy! Then i made another small step,but this time he didnt answer me... What happened? Whether to go further? I give up. But my heart is still burning... It is became hotter and hotter. Someone open the window, please? What i like in him? I like all, that i know about him. I do not know his bad qualities, thats why he is ideal for me now. I believe and I will continue believe that he is a wonderful person with beautiful blue eyes . I RESPECT HIM. I am glad to our meetings and will beсome more happier if we meet again as a friends or not. I like him and tea.. without sugar... :-)
1

What do you feel when you fall in love?

"I like you..."- i spoke in a quiet voice. He did not hear. Ah...Thank god! I was confused...
<em>"I need to say something!" </em>I thought and said, "I like tea... without sugar... because I eat a lot of sweets everyday and so.. I am afraid for my health". It sounded indistinctly funny. He smiled, but only because he didnt understand me, like adult people smile when children talk to them. I was afraid to look into his eyes and kept him at a distance. I smiled too. Anyway, we needed to talk about something. Perhaps about the weather. It was raining. What a pity I did not bring an umbrella!

What do you feel when fall in love? Do you feel butterflies in yours tummy? I don't.. I feel excitement, because I don't know what he thinks about me. Did he like me or not? <em>Flash!</em> My heart burns, but I am not hurry to put out it. Better let it burn until the end, than it remain it to be gray, ugly, with a burning smell.

Whether to fear?I have already taken the first step. He gave me a little hope. I was happy! Then I made another small step, but this time he didnt answer me... What happened? Whether to go further? I gave up. But my heart is still burning... It is became becoming hotter and hotter. Will someone open the window, please?

What I like in him? I like all, that i know about him. I do not know his bad qualities, that's why he is ideal for me now. I believe and I will continue believe that he is a wonderful person with beautiful blue eyes . I RESPECT HIM.
I am glad to our for meetings and will beсome more happier if we meet again as a friends or not.

I like him and tea.. without sugar... :-)

This was a cute little story! My native language is English. I just made a few corrections I thought would make it sound better. :)
You can say that again! :)
I like your last sentence "I like him and tea.. without sugar... :-)" ;)