Art - My top 3 Since I was a child, I was totally fascinated of art, in general. The first rank is definitely music for me. For every single feeling, you have at the moment, there is the right music. And it doesn't matter in which mood you actually are. The most fascinated thing about music are the people who create it. I'm completely impressed of talented singer, instrumentalists and producers. Without music, the world would be totally grey, without any colours. The second rank are movies and acting. When you see a movie or series, in which an extraordinary actor or actress, is giving a stunning performance, that is just written a bit in a script before from the producers, it's amazing. And also, when you see a producer / director, which creates a new world, out of nothing. To have so much ideas and love of what they do, is very impressive. The third rank is photography. Photography means to capture a moment, that will never return anymore. A talented photographer must have an eye for the perfect moment, with the perfect light and perspective. People should think more about the process, how several things are made, they should estimate more about everything, instead of just consuming it. André

Art - My top 3

Since I was a child, I was have been totally fascinated of by all forms of art, in general. The first rank is definitely music for me. For every single feeling, there is the right music for every moment. you have at the moment, there is the right music. And it It doesn't matter in which mood you are actually in are. The most fascinated fascinating thing about music are is the people who create it. I'm completely impressed of the talented singers, instrumentalists and producers. Without music, the world would be totally grey, without any colours.

The second rank are movies and acting. It's amazing when you see a movie or tv series, in which an extraordinary actor or actress, is giving a stunning performance. Especially when the script was written shortly before the performance from the writers [Sorry, not sure how to rewrite, the sentence is too long.] that is just written a bit in a script before from the producers., it's amazing.

And also, It is also amazing when you see a producer / director, which creates a new world, out of nothing. To have so many much ideas and love for of what they do, is very impressive.

The third rank is photography. Photography means to capture a moment, that will never return again anymore. A talented photographer must have an eye for the perfect moment, with the perfect light and perspective. [Great sentence!!]

People should think more about the process, of how several things are made, tThey should examine estimate more about everything, instead of just consuming it.

André

Art - My top 3

Ever since I was a child, I was fascinated by art. Music for me, is number one. For every feeling, there is corresponding music. It doesn't matter what mood you're in. The most fascinating thing about music is the people who create it. I'm completely impressed by talented singers, instrumentalists and producers. Without music, the world would be totally grey, without any colours.

After that is movies and acting. When you see a movie or series with an extraordinary actor or actress, it's amazing.

Producers and directors create new worlds out of nothing. To have that many ideas and that much passion is very impressive.

The third rank is photography. Photography means to capture a moment, that will never return anymore. A talented photographer must have an eye for the perfect moment, with the perfect light and perspective.

People should think more about the process, how several things are made, they should estimate more about everything, instead of just consuming it.

André

yes, I'm glad you do have the same opinion like me :) why did you give it up?
Sorry I missed "without them" before "the wrold..." :D
I am fan of all of them. Music. Movies. Photography. Your right, "the world would be totally grey, without any colours" I'm 18 and I don't have any art experience, It's sad. I just follow art. When I was child I used to paint and I took some courses but then I gave it up.