Julia
Fan letter Dear 0000, thank you for following me back, even though you didn’t know me. I came from Seoul, and I am a PhD student of Musicology in 000 University, so live currently in Germany. In my Dissertation I research transcultural music history of korea, as an example composer Lee and his music. So my research fields include history and theory of music perception, aesthetics, transcultural music history and analysis. Because I am most interested in the living composers and their "modern music", nevertheless sometimes I feel that it is not easy to listening to modern music for all day, and each time I find your music. Then, your music is very comforting for me. I feel very happy and I am very thankful that I know You and Your music! I hope you have a great weekend.
1

Fan letter

Dear 0000, thank you for following me back, even though you don't know me. I came from Seoul, and I am a PhD student of Musicology in 000 University, so live currently in Germany. In my Dissertation I research transcultural music history of korea, as an example composer Lee and his music. So my research fields include history and ,theory of music perception, aesthetics, transcultural music history and analysis.I am most interested in the living composers and their "modern music", nevertheless sometimes I feel that it is not easy to be listening to modern music for all day, and each time I find your music. Then, your music is very comforting for me. I feel very happy and I am very thankful that I know Yyou and Yyour music! I hope you have a great weekend.

Good job!

1

Fan letter

Dear 0000, thank you for following me back, even though you don’t know me. I came from Seoul, and I am a PhD student of Musicology in 000 University, so I currently live in Germany. In my dissertation I research transcultural music history of Korea, as an example, I study composer Lee and his music. So my research fields include history and theory of music perception, aesthetics, transcultural music history, and analysis. Because I am most interested in the living composers and their "modern music", nevertheless sometimes I feel that it is not easy to listening to modern music for all day. Each time I listen to your music, it is very comforting for me. I feel very happy and I am very thankful that I know you and your music! I hope you have a great weekend.

Good job!