Kata
Sentences You don't know what are feelings of a person for. I broke up with my boyfriend because He's so childish. Don't spend time with someone who you don't learn anything. People spend complaining on social neetworks but it does not achieve any. If He wanted get a job, He would do My life is going and I cannot do something. She lookes forward suceed in English and She hopes to get a lot money too. She waites the buss and She also expectes her payment.
1

Sentences

You don't know what the feelings of a person are for.

I broke up with my boyfriend because he's so childish.

Don't spend time with someone from who you don't learn anything.

People spend complaining on social networks but it does not achieve anything.

If he wanted get a job, He would get one

My life is going and I cannot do something.

She lookes forward suceed in English and She hopes to get a lot money too.

She waites the buss and She also expectes her payment.

Perdón, pero en la correción anterior hay unos errores y cosas que no suenan bien. Trataré de corregirlo:

You don't know what the feelings of a person for.

People spend time complaining on social networks but it does not achieve anything.

If he wanted get a job, he would get one 

My life is going and I cannot do anything. *

She looks forward to succeed in English and she hopes to get/earn (=ganar) a lot money too.

She waits for the bus and she also expects her payment.

*(¿no puedo hacer nada para prevenirlo de ir? ¿Es eso que quieres decir? something es más como ''algo'' mientras que ''anything'' es como un poco como ''cualquier cosa''. ''anything'' lleva más duda y es menos específico que ''something'')

¡Has hecho bien, principalmente son errores pequeños! :)

you look pretty and surely he is the loser :] but , other girls may admire him different personalities of some people may annoy some of kind heart people but this is the life :]