sanchiyu
how to study New vocabularies? Several day ago, I went to the Book Shop of ZhongguanCun and bought a lexical book of TOEFL.To intend to take part in TOEFL will be in my Schedule of this year.I had no sooner opened it than I felt dizzy.a lot of phrases and idioms need to be remembered. I had fulfilled 5 chapters but I had lost 60 percentage what I have got.I felt frustrated after I had studied these words time by time.I have known there is not short in learning a language,so we have to keep ourselves grounded to make it.If I apply myself to my studies,I will attain my goal .
There are many different ways to study vocabulary. People all have their favorite choices. However, educators and language learning researchers (over the past 10 years) tend to agree that learning lists of words is not an efficient way to learn vocabulary. A lot of the research suggests that the best way to *remember* is to learn the words in some kind of context that matters to you. The easiest way to do that is to make sentences about your life using the words... And then practice the sentences and not the word alone.

how to study New vocabularies?

Several day ago, I went to the Book Shop of ZhongguanCun and bought a lexical book of TOEFL.To intend to take part in TOEFL will be in my Schedule of this year.I had no sooner opened it than I felt dizzy.  There are a lot of phrases and idioms that need to be remembered. I had fulfilled have finished 5 chapters but I had lost have forgotten 60 percentage of what I have got learned.  I felt frustrated after I had studied these words time by after time.I have known know there is not shortcut in learning a language,so we have to keep ourselves grounded to make it.If I apply myself to my studies,I will attain my goal.

Be careful of sentence fragments (incomplete sentences)... You need to start them again with a new subject or join them with the previous sentence using a conjuction/connector/linking word.  

Remember to use present perfect (have + past participle) when you're talking about a past even that A) isn't associated with a specific time and B) still affects your present.   Reading your TOEFL book affects your current experience AND you didn't say exactly when you studied these chapters, so it needs to be present perfect.  The same thing is true for the words that you forgot.  

We don't 'lose' knowledge -- we forget knowledge.

You *know* there is no shortcut to learning --- this should be present simple because it is always true. 

i went through the same process when i did my toefl , there is alot of toefl preparing programmes that worked for me in reading and listening sections but you will need the help of some one to work on speaking and writing sections

How to study New vocabularies?

Several days ago, I went to the Book Shop of ZhongguanCun and bought a lexical book of TOEFL to make it part of my  Schedule of this year. No sooner had i opened it than I felt dizzy.A lot of phrases and idioms need to be remembered. I had fulfilled 5 chapters but I had lost 60 percent of  what I have got.I felt frustrated after I had studied these words over and over .(I have known there is not short in learning a language,so we have to keep ourselves grounded to make it.If I apply myself to my studies,I will attain my goal).

cant correct the rest