Serena
Sleeping problem I have a sleeping problem recently. That's I always wake up regularly at 6 a.m. even though I slept very late last night. Hence, two days ago, I dreamed a nightmare that lead me to wake up and screen at midnight. I want to get a good sleep quality and I don't want to get heavy dark circles under my eyes. I really hope I can figure out a good way that can make me sleep well every night!

Sleeping problem

I have a sleeping problem recently That's such that I always regularly wake up regularly <em>(always and regularly - one is unnecessary)</em> at 6 a.m. even though I slept/went to bed very late last the previous night. <em>(last night only refers to one specific night, not a series)</em> Hence, two days ago, I dreamed had a nightmare that lead caused me to wake up and screen scream at about midnight. I want to get a good sleep quality sleep and I don't want to get heavy dark circles under my eyes. I really hope I can figure out a good way that can to make/to let me sleep well every night!