Pezhman
Learning English language In some reasons I decided to immigrate to Australia about seven months ago.In the same time I noticed that I need a higher level of skill in English for immigration. therefore I started to study English seriously and I took a private teacher to help me achieve that level ( 7 band score in IELTS). Unfortunately , after 3 session I noticed the teacher didn't have acceptable skills in English and if I went on with him I would waste my money and time. So I decided to study by my own.First of all, I investigated about good references both on the internet and among books. I bought some really helpful books in Cambridge press and I downloaded a plenty of nice PDF, audio books and even software. Then I started to study. I was very eager to learn English and I spent more time for learning English. I think that I develop my skills greatly. However I have a few problems due to I am studying by my self and I don't have a teacher to help me when I have problems. I be able to deal with Listening , Reading , Writing, Grammar and Vocab because it's possible to study those areas by myself but to progress in speaking I need a native speaker or at least a skillful person in English. I couldn't find a right person so far. thus I guess that I improved my speaking less than other skills. I really don't know how can I find an eager person who would like to help me improve my speaking.

Learning English language

In some For several reasons I decided to emigrate/immigrate to Australia about seven months ago. In At the same time I noticed that I need a higher level of skill in English for immigratio,. therefore I started to study English seriously and I took hired a private teacher to help me achieve that level ( 7 band score in IELTS). Unfortunately, after 3 session I noticed the teacher didn't have acceptable skills in English and if I went on with him I would waste/be wasting my money and time. So I decided to study by on my own. First of all, I investigated about good references both on the internet and among books. I bought some really helpful books in published by Cambridge press and I downloaded a plenty of nice PDF, audio books and even software. Then I started to study. I was very eager to learn English and I spent more a great deal of time for learning studying English. I think that I have improved develop my skills greatly. However I have a few problems due to I am studying by myself and I don't have a teacher to help me when I have problems. I be am able to deal with Listening , Reading , Writing, Grammar and Vocabulary because it's possible to study those areas by myself but to progress in speaking I need a native speaker or at least a skillful person in English. I couldn't haven't been able to find a right suitable person so far. and thus I guess that I improved my speaking has improved less than other skills.
I really don't know how I can I find an eager person who would like to help me improve my speaking.

The best way I know is practise practise practise. It's always good to have someone you can chat with. Watching movies/tv series is also helpful for many. you could also try to read/watch news in English every day, this could help a lot. And also a very helpful website that I like. It gives you articles or anything from the internet, you mark which words you understand and then it automativally choses articeles which best suit your level: www.bliubliu.com and https://www.youtube.com/user/englishforyoutv