Jungwon Kim
Watching a movie Today, my wife and I were supposed to watch a Korean movie 'Gundo' which means a group of robbers because the progonists are a character actor 'Jungwoo Ha' and hansome actor 'Dongwon Kang'. I don't care if actors are hansome, but my wife does. She really wants to see the performance of 'Dongwon Kang'. Unfortunately, according to a movie review site, the quality of the movie is lower than we expected. So we decided to watch another movie which is 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes'. The movie is about apes, so I think my wife can't see any hansome actors. maybe she can see some hansome apes. :) But one of my colleague told me the story of the movie is interesting and the performances of apes are excellent. I hope my decision will not be wrong.
1

Watching a movie

Today, my wife and I were going to watch a Korean movie called 'Gundo'.  `Gundo` means a group of robbers because the main protagonists are played by 'Jungwoo Ha' and 'Dongwon Kang' who is known for his good looks.

I don't care if actors are hansome, but my wife does. She really wants to see the performance of 'Dongwon Kang'.  Unfortunately, according to a movie review site, the quality of the movie is lower than we expected movie received poor reviews from critics.

So we decided to watch another movie, which is 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes'.
The movie is about apes, so I think my wife can't see any hansome actors. maybe she can see some hansome apes. :)

But one of my colleague told me the story of the movie is interesting and the performances of the apes are excellent.

I hope my decision will not be wrong. I made the right decision.

1

Watching a movie

Today, my wife and I were supposed to watch the Korean movie 'Gundo' which means a group of robbers, because the progonists are the character actor 'Jungwoo Ha' and handsome actor 'Dongwon Kang'.
I don't care if actors are handsome, but my wife does. She really wants to see the performance of 'Dongwon Kang'.
Unfortunately, according to a movie review site, the quality of the movie is lower than we expected.

So we decided to watch another movie, which is 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes'.
The movie is about apes, so I think my wife can't see any hansome actors. Maybe she can see some handsome apes. :)

But one of my colleagues told me the story of the movie is interesting and the performances of the apes are excellent.
I hope my decision will not be wrong.

Good job, and I hope you enjoy the movie! ^^

I watched movie "Gundo" today. I think that the apes "Siser" is more handsome than 'Dongwon Kang'.