Gabriela
Apresentação Hello, my name is Gabriela. I live in Fortaleza. I am a student of philosophy. I want to learn English to read philosophical texts and meet new people. I love music, movies and to dancing.
2

Apresentação (Introduction)

Hello, my name is Gabriela. I live in Fortaleza. I am a student of philosophy. I want to learn English to read philosophical texts and meet new people. I love music, movies and to dancing.

<em>(Excellent!  I just made one small correction - "I love swimming", "She loves reading", etc., without "to".)</em>

1
Apresentação

Hello, my name is Gabriela. I live in Fortaleza. I am a student of philosophy. I want to learn English to read philosophical texts and meet new people. I love music, movies and <s>to </s>dancing.
Apresentação

Hello, my name is Gabriela and I live in Fortaleza. I am a Philosophy student and I want to learn English so that I can read philosophical texts and meet new people. I love music, movies and dancing.
I want to sheared these testimony,my friend was diagnosed of HIV/HPV for four good year.she has being seen so many post on Facebook and was confuse one day she called me for help that she confused I told her that she should just contact one of them and she did. She contacted Doctor peter for help a great herbalists. With this email addressed [email protected] and wathsapp number(+2349037841143) then she talk to the herbalist man the harbalist man he can solve any problems then he prepared a great medicine for the cure when she drink it for like three day she was free from that burdage so I am telling you friends it real contact him right with these email davefrank62021@ gmail.com wathsapp contact (+2349037841143)