Rainie Fang
Will you meet your language partners in real life? There are so many foreigners in different countries. I raised a question recently. Will you really meet your language partners if you are in the same district or in the same city? As I know, some in italki posted a notebook or a discussion to look for a language partner who is in the same city and able to meet. I have never met any one of mine partners because we are not in the same city.

Will you meet your language partners in real life?

There are so many foreigners in different countries. I raised a question recently.

Will you really meet your language partners if you are in the same district or in the same city?

As I know, I know that someone (or "some people") in italki posted a notebook entry or a discussion to look for a language partner who is in the same city and able to meet.

I have never met any one of mine my partners because we are not in the same city.

yeah,i think so,if you are in the same city,you can make friends each other and go to some tourist spot to play,you can be a guest in his or her home .