Ahyoung
Los Angeles Airport Have you ever transferred in Los Angeles International Airport? I'll take a flight from Vancouver to L.A. via Alaska Airlines with two pieces of baggage. It will be arrived at 8:55 AM, and I'll transfer to the next flight from L.A. to New York via American Airlines at 11:00 AM. Since the next flight is different Airlines with the first one and even it doesn't include free baggage, I'm worried if it takes a long time. I have to check if I have to get a immigration and take my baggages at LAX or JFK airport in the airport by myself. The travel agency, who made a reservation for those flights, said that it would nat have problem. But if I'm embarrassed at the airport, I won't be able to speak English fluently, and it will result in a longer transit time. The only thing what I do now, just check the each airline desk in L.A. Airport. I hope that I can transfer without any difficulties.
1

Los Angeles Airport

Have you ever transferred to a different flight at in Los Angeles International Airport?

I'll take a flight from Vancouver to L.A. via Alaska Airlines with two pieces of baggage.<em> (When will you take the flight - on which day?)</em>
It will be arrive at 8:55 AM, and I'll transfer to the next flight from L.A. to New York via <em>(or "on")</em> American Airlines at 11:00 AM.

Since the next flight is on a different airline than with the first one and it doesn't even include free baggage, I'll be worried if it takes a long time.
I will have to check if I have to go through immigration and take <em>(or "recheck")</em> my baggage at LAX or JFK airport in the airport by myself.

The travel agency, which made a reservation for those flights, said that I would not have a problem.
But if I feel embarrassed at the airport, I won't be able to speak English fluently, and it will result in a longer transit time.

The only thing what I want to do now is just to check with the a customer service each airline desk at the L.A. Airport.
I hope that I can transfer without any difficulties.

<em>(Excellent work!  You wrote an interesting entry with very good grammar.)</em>