Maggie Lu
Comfort zone Today have just learned a new word "Comfort Zone" from A.J Hoge lesson. Comfort zone is a place or situation in which you feel safe or comfortable. In fact, it is really true. People can only grow up by learning new things. Many seccessful people also found an uncomfortable with things they are not familiar, but they keep going to do it and that the key for their seccess. When I was young, I was asking my self: " why are there only a small amount of people became really famous and rich, whilst 90% people live simple and don't succeed in their goal. What things make those people difference". Now I have my own answer. When some peopel still feel nervous and want to stay save in their comfortable part. Probably, they will not reach their goal and succeed in thier lives. For instance, I have a young sister. She want to learn English and pass her TOEIC test in August, but she doesn't want to go to an English group or park which has many foreigner around there , althought I have suggested her going many times. She said: " It is bored while I go there, and can not speak the language out and understand their talk". And finally, she's still worry about her test all the time. Being comfortable and relax are good for our lives, but try to not to be too comfortable. It will slow you down and delay your seccess. Keeping trying and working hard make chance of your life.

Comfort zone

Today I have just learned a new phrase, comfort zone, from A.J Hoge's lesson. A comfort zone is a place or situation in which you feel safe or comfortable. In fact, it is really true. People can only grow up by learning new things. Many successful people also find discomfort with which things they are not familiar, but they keep going to do it and that is the key for their success.
When I was young, I was asked myself, "Why are there only a small amount of people who become really famous and rich, whilst 90% of people live simply and don't succeed at their goal. What things make those people different?" Now I have my own answer. When some people still feel nervous and want to stay safe in their comfortable place Probably, they will not reach their goal and succeed in thier lives. For instance, I have a young sister. She wants to learn English and pass her TOEIC test in August, but she doesn't want to go to an English group or park which has many foreigners around it, althought I have suggested she go many times. She says, "It is boring when I go there, and I can not speak the language out and understand their talk". Yet in the end finally, she's still worries about her test all the time.
Being comfortable and relaxed are good for our lives, but try to not to be too comfortable. It will slow you down and delay your seccess. Keeping trying and working hard creates opportunities in your life.