Alejandra Documet
About Peru First, I am going to talk about employment in Peru. For that, I have to tell first how much people live here. In all the country, we are about 28,220,764. This number put us in the fortytwo country more populated in the world. Our capital, Lima, have 8,564,867.It makes the 30.34 percent of peruvians live in the capital. The economic active people in my country are 10,637,880. Of this number, 10,163,614 are working. It gives us an 7 percent of unemployment,so we are not so bad in this area. But with the wage we are so bad. The minimun wage in Peru is 750 soles, with an exchange rate of 2.78 soles for 1 dolar, it makes 270 dolares per month. It's known that Peru is a cheap country, but the wage is too low for us. And this don't count the informality in the jobs. There's a lot of informality in Peru. We are improving as a country, so i wish this wage goes up and the percents goes down.

About Peru

First, I am going to talk about employment in Peru. For that, first I have to tell first you how much many people live here. In all the country, we There are about 28,220,764 in the entire country. This number puts us in as the fortytwo forty-second most populated country more populated in the world. Our capital, Lima, haves 8,564,867. It makes the This means 30.34 percent of Peruvians live in the capital. The economically active people in my country are number 10,637,880. Of this number, 10,163,614 are working. It gives us an 7 percent of unemployment, so we are not so too bad in this area. But with the wage, we are so too bad. The minimunm wage in Peru is 750 soles, and with an exchange rate of 2.78 soles for 1 dollar, it makes comes to 270 dollares per month. It's known that Peru is a cheap country, but the wage is too low for us. And this don't doesn't count the informality in the jobs. There's a lot of informality in Peru. We are improving as a country, so i wish hope this wage goes up and the percents unemployment rate goes down.

[Nice one! I learnt a lot reading this, so thanks :) ]