Back Again for practicing English It's been a long time since the last time I visited here. My work made me really busy that I cannot find an ample time for pleasure and habit even for learning things such as learning languages here. Recently when I was obliged to answer a question I find myself in a very hard situation since I forgot my English studies. In that very moment I realized that when you stop practicing English or any language that you have learned, you will tend to forget that sooner or later.So I have decide that how busy I maybe I will dedicate some of my time if not often at least several times to read or write and review my English learning's and so I come here because I know if people see this note and find some mistakes I would be corrected. I really hope those people who are skilled in this language will be kind enough to correct all my notes that I maybe able to improve my English language through your help. And for all who will spend their time correcting my Notes, Thank you so much and may you be rewarded for your small act of kindness, Thank you and may you be blessed with all good things in life. Good day....