水烟轻澹
My lotus Last Spring I got some lotus seeds from mother in law. In her hometown, people grow lotus to get its seed. I carefully cut one seed open by a saw. It was quite dangerous because the shell of seed was round and hard,I almost cut my finger. I put the seed into a bottle of water,few days later it grew out some roots. Then I transferred it into a big bowl with some water and mud. Later it grew out green leaves whose size was much smaller than those grew in a lake. Also it didn't flower last year. This summer we see it flowering unexpectedly. it holds its leaves gracefully up around its blossoms.Top of pedals are red looks like a girl vanish her nails.
1

My Lotus

Last Spring I got some lotus seeds from my  mother- in- law. In her hometown, people grow lotus to get its seed. I carefully cut one seed open by with a saw. It was quite dangerous because the shell of the seed was round and hard,I almost cut my finger. I put the seed into a bottle of water,a few days later it had grown grew out some roots. Then I transferred it into a big bowl with some water and mud. Later it grew out sprouted green leaves whose size was which were much smaller than those that grow grew in a lake. Also, it didn't flower last year.
This summer we see it flowered ing unexpectedly. It holds its leaves gracefully up around its blossoms. The tip Top of the petals pedals are red, and it  looks like a girl who has varnished  her nails.

Wow!. How pretty!