Misa
7/30/2014 Left-handed person are known as “lefties”. This group of people is a minority group of people, Because of that most of the equipment or tools invented are for right-handed. Nowadays, left-handed people begin to receiving more attentions. In the market, left-handed people more easily to find something that can cater to their needs, such as scissors and golf club, Lefties are more likely to be magical math wizards. According to some studies, they are more flexible and quick-witted. Left-handed people use their right side of brain more frequently. This side of the brain is good at expressive and creative tasks. Therefore left-handed people are good at intuitive, creative and expressive tasks, like drawing and music.
I use both hands to do different things.: ). But to sad to say that neither am I a math wizards nor a creative person.
Are you a leftie Misa?

7/30/2014

Left-handed person people are known as “lefties”. This group of people is a minority group. of people, Because of that most of the equipment or tools invented are for right-handed users.
Nowadays, left-handed people have begun begin to receive ing more attentions. In the market, left-handed people they are able more easily to find equipment something that can cater to their needs, such as pairs of scissors and golf clubs.,
Lefties are more likely to be magical math wizards. According to some studies, they are more flexible and quick-witted.
Left-handed people use their right side of their brains more frequently. This side of the brain is concerned with(used for) good at expression ive and creative tasks. Therefore left-handed people are good at intuitive, creative and expressive tasks, like drawing and music.