Alfredo
Resting from learning a language by learning another? I love to learn languages, and new things in general, I don't think that you must necessarily aim to proficiency to study a thing or two about a language. So, sometimes when I get tired of studying one of my aim languages, I take a rest, and I like to use that spare time to learn the basics or just practicing another random language. I think it's awesome to have at least a little notion of the languages, then you can learn it easily if you want it some day. What are your thoughts on it?

Resting from learning a language by learning another?

I love to learn languages, and to learn new things in general. I don't think that you must necessarily aim to for proficiency in order to study a thing or two about a language. So, sometimes when I get tired of studying one of my aim target languages, I take a rest. and I like to use that spare time to learn the basics or to just practicing practice another random language.

I think it's awesome to have at least a little notion knowledge of the a languages. Then you can learn it easily if you want it to some day.

What are your thoughts on it this?

Yea, sometimes I feel this way too. I've been intensely learning Spanish, so I decided to have some fun with Portuguese. Unfortunately, Portuguese is so similar to Spanish, I ended up getting confused.